Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00027 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,408 zł (Rp 20,331,123) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (23 minutes ago)