Cost of living in Mainz, Germany vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.295 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 94% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,486 zł (€2,441) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,720 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)