Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.881 PLN / BYN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,585 zł (2,437 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨455 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 3,000 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Guam costs $11 (42 minutes ago)