Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03313 PLN / NPR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 20% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,398 zł (₨ 132,744) in Mahendranagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 13 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)