Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05951 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,892 zł (руб 82,203) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)