Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05536 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,353 zł (₨78,631) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (32 minutes ago)