Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05113 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,747 zł (₨73,274) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)