Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05687 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,283 zł (₨75,310) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (about 1 hour ago)