Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05472 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 23% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,097 zł (₨74,874) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)