Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,654 prices entered by 402 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.182 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 80% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,617 zł (€1,343) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)