Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,649 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06015 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,009 zł (₨33,392) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (41 minutes ago)