Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,396 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06107 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,561 zł (₨41,940) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)