Cost of living in Madras, India vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,302 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05283 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 11% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,273 zł (₨99,815) in Madras.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)