Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.771 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 115% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,158 zł ($2,959) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)