Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.998 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,603 zł (R$ 6,614) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)