Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.328 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,960 zł (R$ 3,736) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)