Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.007 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,279 zł (R$ 6,233) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (43 minutes ago)