Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.889 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,029 zł (R$ 6,784) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (37 minutes ago)