Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.272 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,521 zł (R$ 2,768) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)