Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.270 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,281 zł (R$ 4,159) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)