Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.304 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 127% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,113 zł (€2,582) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)