Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.245 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 121% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,919 zł (€1,630) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)