Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13310 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,435 zł (33,318₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)