Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13498 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,170 zł (38,305₴) in Lviv.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)