Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14739 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 29% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 1,779 zł (12,070₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)