Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21910 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 44% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 1,400 zł (E£ 6,388) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (28 minutes ago)