Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22840 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 43% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 1,434 zł (E£ 6,277) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (38 minutes ago)