Cost of living in Lutsk, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12415 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lutsk (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,390 zł (27,305₴) in Lutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)