Cost of living in Lutsk, Ukraine vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13339 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lutsk (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,786 zł (35,880₴) in Lutsk.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)