Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37134 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 31% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,247 zł (8,745 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $762 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)