Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.31531 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 30% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,877 zł (21,809 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)