Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.543 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,876 zł (元5,292) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (32 minutes ago)