Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.41784 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 91% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,447 zł (27,396 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)