Cost of living comparison between Lulea, Sweden and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44403 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 98% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,443 zł (16,763 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)