Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41584 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 93% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,593 zł (25,475 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,400,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)