Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42251 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 94% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,108 zł (21,556 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)