Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41894 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 92% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,853 zł (21,131 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)