Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05421 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,613 zł (₨85,090) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)