Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07207 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,263 zł (Php59,145) in Lucena City.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)