Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00235 PLN / CDF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 100% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,980 zł (4,670,598 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)