Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00237 PLN / CDF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 99% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,957 zł (4,204,435 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)