Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,792 zł in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)