Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.208 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 88% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,814 zł (€2,094) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)