Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.302 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 93% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,979 zł (€2,552) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$2.80 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)