Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01224 PLN / AOA *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 128% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,315 zł (1,006,351 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 2 hours ago)