Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02390 PLN / AOA
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 395% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,469 zł (647,145 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)