Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01517 PLN / AOA *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 156% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,527 zł (759,947 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)