Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01421 PLN / AOA *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 161% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,736 zł (825,608 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)