Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01566 PLN / AOA *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 167% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,834 zł (819,603 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)