Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01217 PLN / AOA *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 114% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,512 zł (1,110,273 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 22,000 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)