Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19758 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,107 zł (Mex$ 35,971) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (38 minutes ago)