Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20708 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,763 zł (Mex$ 13,342) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)