Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18319 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,277 zł (Mex$ 28,806) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)