Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19866 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,750 zł (Mex$ 28,944) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)