Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18746 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,416 zł (Mex$ 23,559) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)