Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.068 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,329 zł (R$ 4,989) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)