Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,968 prices entered by 1,388 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.924 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 208% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,097 zł (£3,066) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)