Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,660 prices entered by 1,262 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.883 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 207% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,581 zł (£3,396) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)