Cost of living comparison between London, United Kingdom and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,387 prices entered by 1,333 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.857 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 209% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,735 zł (£1,593) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)