Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00651 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,171 zł (948,576 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)