Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00656 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 36% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,093 zł (1,081,714 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)