Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00645 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,263 zł (971,207 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osnabrück costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $23,187 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)