Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.346 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,237 zł ($1,565) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)