Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.717 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,727 zł ($1,541) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (40 minutes ago)