Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.698 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,793 zł ($1,566) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (19 minutes ago)