Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.290 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,081 zł (€1,883) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)