Cost of living comparison between Logroño, Spain and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.499 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 64% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,132 zł (€1,141) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (24 minutes ago)