Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.235 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,139 zł (€1,686) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)