Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01570 PLN / AOA *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 103% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,137 zł (582,045 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 3 hours ago)