Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02463 PLN / AOA
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 216% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,842 zł (480,781 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)