Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02160 PLN / AOA
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 179% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,380 zł (619,467 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (35 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)