Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02407 PLN / AOA
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 210% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,747 zł (321,862 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)