Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.191 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,167 zł (€994) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £301 (about 1 hour ago)