Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.299 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 66% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,801 zł (€2,047) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)