Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31470 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,044 zł (22,384 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (37 minutes ago)