Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.879 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 77% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,486 zł (£1,739) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 240 (about 1 hour ago)