Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.788 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 72% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,791 zł (£1,836) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (41 minutes ago)