Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.840 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 88% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,941 zł (£2,054) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)