Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.995 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 82% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,561 zł (£913) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $813 (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (43 minutes ago)