Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,556 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.172 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 40% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,278 zł (€1,744) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (22 minutes ago)