Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,624 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.176 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 39% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,210 zł (€1,248) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)