Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,517 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.233 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 41% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,605 zł (€1,796) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)