Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,443 prices entered by 303 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.275 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 41% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,058 zł (€1,651) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (31 minutes ago)