Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08152 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,368 zł (Php29,045) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (41 minutes ago)