Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.546 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 31% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,470 zł (元6,359) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)