Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.698 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,099 zł ($2,190) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)