Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00654 PLN / CRC
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 25% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,484 zł (₡ 991,250) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)