Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00733 PLN / CRC
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,014 zł (₡ 684,141) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)