Cost of living comparison between Limón, Costa Rica and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00766 PLN / CRC
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 36% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,249 zł (₡ 554,893) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (35 minutes ago)