Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00703 PLN / CRC
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 31% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,080 zł (₡ 580,339) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 1 hour ago)