Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.308 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 63% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,297 zł (€1,926) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)