Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.233 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 59% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,630 zł (€1,802) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (44 minutes ago)