Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00654 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 110% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,991 zł (1,987,133 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)