Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00653 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 90% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,739 zł (1,338,078 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)