Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00637 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 86% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,306 zł (1,461,729 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)