Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.163 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 62% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,284 zł (€1,750) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)