Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,972 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.163 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 44% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,324 zł (S/. 5,436) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 1 hour ago)