Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,666 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.075 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,290 zł (S/. 6,779) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)