Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,500 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.123 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 29% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,459 zł (S/. 5,750) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)