Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00473 PLN / MWK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,267 zł (1,114,472 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (about 2 hours ago)