Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00517 PLN / MWK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 21% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,042 zł (1,168,399 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (about 2 hours ago)