Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00498 PLN / MWK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 4% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,696 zł (942,881 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)