Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00508 PLN / MWK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,513 zł (1,085,350 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (28 minutes ago)