Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.533 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,719 zł (元8,850) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)