Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.286 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 79% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,489 zł (€2,214) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)