Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00646 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 167% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,029 zł (1,861,431 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)